Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Picture Lily Photography!
We have fallen in love with our new photographer! She did Ayden's 2 year pics and even though he had an allergic reaction the night before and his eyes were severely swollen in the pictures we still came out with some great shots. So, we have signed Trent up as one of her baby planners and had our first set of pictures done last week. He was exactly 1 week old and she also took a few more shots of Ayden. Here are a few that she has posted on her website.


My favorite picture!



2 comments:

walkersmomma said...

So glad to see you posting!! Your boys are beautiful and you look amazing. Let me know how it goes with two...so far you look like you are doing fabulous!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

What gorgeous pictures! I love them! I tried to get her when Chase was born and she was not taking any new kiddos! You lucky duck! I love the pics and the boys are adorable! Congrats again!